Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cirque Dreams® and Dinner

“I just want to go to the Cirque all the time”.  –Bea after her first cirque show
The first time I went to the Cirque Dreams® and Dinner was when my parents came cruising in August.  That time I almost didn’t have time to eat because I was so amazed by the acts.  The show have everything you will expect from a cirque and some more.  Acrobats, clowns, jugglers, balance artists and magicians. The dinner is also really nice and even the waiters are a part of the show.  The cirque show is performed in the Spiegel tent that was made especially for the Cirque Dreams.
Yesterday (since I have been saying for some time that I want to go again…) the Dolce Trio went to the Cirque on our day off.  Sofia also saw the show with her parents, but it was the first time for Henrik and he was as amazed as we were.  He was even selected to participate in one of the acts where he was playing a big cowbell.  Since the first time I went to the show I have gotten to know some of the people that are working with the cirque and it was really nice seeing them in action.  So for me and Sofia that had already seen it, it was not a disappointment to see it again.  And now I still just want to go to the Cirque all the time…  

-Bea

1 comment:

  1. Don't go too often, you will have to do it again when we come and visit!
    //Patrik

    ReplyDelete